Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Piaget's Theory


What is the essence of Piaget's Theory


The four development stages are described in Piaget's theory as:


Sensorimotor stage: from birth to age 2 years (children experience the world through movement and senses and learn object permanence)


Preoperational stage: from ages 2 to 7 (acquisition of motor skills)


Concrete operational stage: from ages 7 to 11 (children begin to think logically about concrete events)


Formal operational stage: after age 11 (development of abstract reasoning).


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, truly interesting info. Where will I find this RSS?

Nicky Flouee
bug detector spy

My Blog said...

What is the essence of Piaget's Theory- children experience the world through movement and senses and learn object permanence.

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

The article is worth while reading, I like it very much and which you shared the info in this post is very useful. Thanks for sharing a wonderful post.

sex shop blog said...

Thanks for this post, pretty effective piece of writing.

Elliott Broidy said...

Educators love his theory.

Anonymous said...

I've learn several good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you put to make this sort of fantastic informative site.

Also visit my web blog: cape coral mma

Anonymous said...

I read this post fully on the topic of the comparison of most up-to-date and preceding technologies,
it's awesome article.

My homepage :: book promotion